The Cranwell Fire. A Good Client Suffers A Loss.

Cranwell Golf Course and Resort in Lenox, MA. has been a good client for seven years now. An electrical fire engulfed their newly renovated carriage house and brought out every piece of fire equipment in a twenty five mile radius. The good news was that the loss was contained to the one building and no one, including some very lucky firefighters who got out just as the ceiling collapsed, was hurt. I have never been witness to a fire like this before and it was frightening and at the same time intensely beautiful.

By | 2016-11-07T16:47:05+00:00 January 19th, 2011|Journal, Posts|Comments Off on The Cranwell Fire. A Good Client Suffers A Loss.